Bookstore Sales Return Policy, Bulk Orders, Purchase Orders
BOOKSTORE (AND OTHER RESELLER) ORDERS
Bookstores are offered either (1) a total discount of 25% with no returns, or (2) no discount but products may be returned with a small restocking fee, subject to the terms below.
eLEX Legal Publishers does NOT accept returns for products purchased at a discount. Thus, if a bookstore buys with the courtesy 25% discount, the products may NOT be returned. If the bookstore does not apply a discount, and purchases at full price, returns will be accepted under the following conditions:
Permission is NOT required for returns that satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- Guides were directly purchased from eLEX Legal Publishers LLC d/b/a eLEX Publishers.
- Guides are in saleable condition - no markings, stickers, bends, folds, etc.
- Guides are received within 6 months of the invoice date but no sooner than the last day of the academic semester immediately following the order purchasing the guides to be returned..
- Guides must be shipped prepaid by traceable means.
- Guides are accompanied by a packing slip that indicates the title and quantity being returned.
- Guides are packed in boxes that weigh less than, or equal to, 30 lbs.
- Guides are packed with sufficient and appropriate packing material. DO NOT use packing peanuts.
- Customer will be charged a 10% restocking fee, per guide.
The following policies will ALSO apply (if applicable):
- Custom-published guides are NOT returnable.
- Prior authorization is required for defective product returns and exchanges.
- Damaged products that are received by the customer may be returned, or replaced, ONLY if authorization is requested within 5 business days of shipment delivery.
- Returns delivered to an incorrect address THAT WAS PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Errors in addresses on our end will incur no restocking fees.
We WILL NOT accept, and will return to the customer, at the customer's expense, the following:
- Damaged guides returned without prior authorization (including those damaged in transit).
- Guides given as complimentary copies to professors.
- Unauthorized returns received beyond 6 months of invoice date.
- Anything received that does not follow the outlined policy.
Returns Address: eLEX Legal Publishers LLC, 501 E Tennessee St., Ste B, Tallahassee, FL 32308.All accepted returns will be refunded in the form of a check, regardless of how the purchase was made. Refunds for returns will ONLY be issued if the customer account is current.
There are NO returns accepted, nor refunds given, for fulfilled digital downloads of any product.
Please contact Joe Bodiford at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-546-eLEX to discuss rates for orders over $5000.
eLEX will accept purchase orders, and will in turn invoice you through our system. We are registered through the State of Florida Vendor System, and as a vendor with the United States Government (through SAMS). Please email purchase orders directly to Joe Bodiford at email@example.com.