Digital Downloads Terms and Conditions
Digital Download Terms and Conditions
By purchasing and downloading content from the eLEX Legal Publishers LLC Digital Download Service, you hereby agree to the following:
- You are granted one single-user license per purchase of a digital summary trial guide. 1 license equals 1 user; 1 license does not equal more than one user.
- The single-user license grants you non-exclusive use of the material you have purchased and may not alter, or sell or otherwise transfer use of the material to anyone other than yourself.
- You may make legal-size paper copies of the guide for your own use.
- You agree that the content provided in the material you have purchased remains the property of eLEX Legal Publishers LLC.
- You are granted a Single-User License restricted to personal computers/tablets/smartphones, owned by you or under your control, for your use only. No other reproduction, electronic transmission, sharing, or copying of the download in any form is lawful without the publisher’s prior written permission. See Section 106, United States Copyright Act of 1976.
Here's how it works: you need 10 digital copies? They buy 10 licenses; please don't buy one and print it 10 times, or make 10 PDF copies, and give to everyone. We trust that you understand how important this is - we do, that's why we offer discounts for larger orders.
If you agree to the terms and conditions set forth here, you may proceed with your digital purchase.
FREE DIGITAL LICENSE FOR ENTIRE OFFICE - CONDITIONS
An “Office Digital License” (for use on laptops, desktops, tablets, iPhones and other smart phones, by all attorneys, investigators, and other personnel employed in the licensee’s office only) is available free of additional charge when a hard copy of any Guide is ordered for all attorneys in the purchasing licensee’s office. The electronic version (PDF format) will be sent directly from eLEX Legal Publishers LLC, to one email address designated by the purchaser for distribution in accord with the license agreement. The only requirements are (1) that hard copies be ordered for all attorneys in the office or agency and that an official of the office or agency provide a statement to that effect at the time of purchase or soon afterwards and (2) that a minimum of ten (10) copies are ordered.
In other words, buy hard copies for everyone, get digital copies for those people for free. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.